The labor relations complexity, with the constant changes in legislative and jurisprudential matters, makes necessary to have the support of professionals able to cope and provide accurate and effective solutions to any issue that appears.
Conflict, negotiation, occupational hazards prevention, recruitment and incentives are common concepts in this sector, and require a highly qualified team. Verdía Advisors and Consultants has a team of specialized professionals with sector-wide experience, designed to offer, large, small and medium enterprises, an integral service of labor advice.
- Company launch process: Workplace opening communication, affiliation and Social Security number, register in the Social Security Scheme.
- Registers, drop outs and company/worker variations in the different Social Security schemes.
- Study and preparation of payroll and social insurances in all the S.S. schemes.
- Study, preparation and processing of labor contracts.
- Processing and elaboration of liquidations.
- Professional proceedings before the Labor Inspectorate.
- Processing, monitoring and legal representation before the SMAC and labor court.
- Labor audit.
- Counseling, intervention and representation in labor disputes.